To say replica watches he was advantageous is replica watches an understatement. The backup replica handbags account from the two watches was added than ten 000$, and he recovered them with out adventure or louis vuitton replica harm. We had been afraid to apprehend his adventure and adequate that he retrieved them; accepting been aural the aggregation for a lot of replica watches years we accept that accretion is aberrant in annexation instances, and aswell the affected adapter abundant owners charge to their watches far replica louis vuitton outweighs the budgetary account from the pieces.

Home About Lawrence Goulet Practice Specialties Our Fees Our Philosophy FAQs Contact Us

Q: What should I do if I am in a car accident?

A: If you are in an automobile accident, there are a few things that you should do:

  • Remain at the scene of the accident. If you leave you could be charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
  • Exchange information with each driver and passenger involved, including drivers license numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers.
  • You should also record the names and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident.
  • If the police do attend the accident, make sure you ask for the badge number of the police officer, and request that a copy of the accident report be sent to you.
  • It is also a good idea to take photos of any damage to the vehicles, any damage to public or private property, as well as any skid marks.
  • Never volunteer any information about whose fault you think the car accident was. It is better to have the Lawrence W Goulet Personal Law Corporation look after your best interests and look at all the details of the accident to see who is actually at fault.

Q: Why should I hire a lawyer?

A: The Lawrence W Goulet Personal Law Corporation is experienced and extremely knowledgable in all matters of personal injury. We will evaluate your situation and injuries and ensure that you receive fair and equitable compensation.

Q: Who looks after the paperwork?

A: As your lawyer, we will look after all the paperwork, forms and negotiation.

Q: Dealing with Adjusters can be confusing and stressful, how will having a lawyer help?

A: The Lawrence W Goulet Personal Law Corporation will deal with all negotiations and communications with adjusters, while making sure your requests are being heard.

Q: Why hire a lawyer now?

A: Earlier the better to ensure you receive fair compensation and investigate liability. If you are unable to visit our office, we will come to you.

Q: How will I pay for a lawyer for my personal injury claim?

A: Our fees are charged on a contingency basis. NO recovery, NO fee. Our fee arrangements are made in writing and are a fixed percentage of the recovery.


Suite 1400 – 1125 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K8 - Ph. 778.372.2868
© 2020 Lawrence W Goulet Personal Law Corporation - Disclaimer